Sunday, February 28, 2010

Comments for Kids/Teachers

-Comments for kids:
+Shalom,
Your post really sounded delicious. I have never had homemade butter and bread before but from your description it seems like it would be great! Thank You for sharing.

Hi room 14,
Thank you for sharing your video with me I really enjoyed the message that you shared. What a creative way to get a message accross. I'm going to show this to my children and hope that they will Stop and Think on a daily basis.

+03/23/10
- Commented on Alyssa's Blog in Mrs Shelters class. She had some great points about elctronics.
_ Commented on Annita's spuf of American Idol they did. It was cute.

-Commented on Ananistasia's description of her first day back to school in the fifth grade.
02-28-10
-Commented on Mellville Room 8- I just commented at what great music facilities they had
-Commented on Oswart Bolgspot - They had beautiful pictures of floweres and vegestables that the students had grown and then taken photos
-Commented on avaco37.blog- this had students indiviua blogs about books that they had read and lectures they had listened to. My student was number 42.
-Meresideblog- From my understanding this was a tutorial of how to teach children to locate diff places on the earth

Comments for Teachers:

-Comments for Mr.Tom Whitby-

+Great Post! As an elementary education major in about my junior year of college, I still have not mastered the IWB. Many of my professors use this but I personally have not had any instructions or experience on it. I'm a hands on learner and look forward to the opportunity but with IWB's becoming such a big part of our educational system, shouldn't I have some instructions on how to operate one. I am taking an EDM class, which this post is part of, but we have not had any experience with IWB's.

+I think your comment that we should have indiviualized IEPs for every student instead of lesson plans is very insightful. It really seams like thats what education is comming to and it would be ideal in the long run but not time realistic. Looking at education as an industrial product is a new concept to me. I don’t see how that point of view can be productive. It does seem like that’s what society is doing they want a big payout with little investment in the educational industry. So, do you think teachers will receive a pay increase for a successful classroom or just a pay decrease for failing children. Enjoyed it!



03/27/03
-Commented on Mr Swoshi's Blog. He was infomoring everyone of prezi and asking for suggestions on how to get student's attention when using power point. Prezi is similar to power point put it doesnt consist of slides. The only thing bad about this tool is you have to pay for it.


- Following my teacher today and she found a really neat website that helps you develop your own. Its at snappages.com and its free. She shared another site to help create hotmail forms. This one is found at formsight.com. I tried to comment on her blog but for some reason it wasn't allowing me too. I am following her tweets now. Yea another teaching source added to my twitter.


02/28/2010


Update on my kids/teachers Comments

-I have commented on Dainne Krauses Blogs, there was a lot of information on her blog look forward to learning all the new information.

-

No comments:

Post a Comment