Saturday, March 27, 2010

The Last Lecture

Wow! How inspirational is he. He had a lot of great examples of how to identify and achieve your dreams. He inspires me to be the best teacher you can be. I loved the part about wall are for climbing and to keep out the people that don't really want it. The most important part of the lecture to me was how he had been inspired.I would describe him as a great pioneer in his field. We are only as good as the people we take inspiration and direction from. Luck is were preparation meets opportunity so, be prepared.

You can really tell that he has inspired many students to put forth their best and succeed. One of the reasons I have chosen the teaching field is so that I can inspire other people to look past the "walls". This really hit home with me and I will reference this lecture in the future for inspiration.

His career wasn't an easy venture. The inspiration isn't about what he has accomplished but how he accomplished them. We must remember failure is not an option.

No comments:

Post a Comment