Friday, March 26, 2010

My Skype Experience

I've really gotten into the skype usage. My boyfriend is working out of town and we have been using it to stay in touch. It's a lot better than talking over the phone. Sometimes we just sit together and watch t.v. It's almost like having him sitting on the couch with me. I have suggested skype to some of my other contacts. I have a young cousin that was down about not being able to see her dad. Her parents are divorced and her dad lives states away. Due to financial reasons (i believe) she has not seen him in a while. I told her about skype and the face to face interaction. Hopefully that will help her bonding with her dad. I plan on doing my interview with a teacher I know in Texas and recording it on skype. My plan is after I record it I will be posting it to my blog. As soon as I figure out how to record on it. Skype will be used in my classroom. It's such a convenient tool. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment