Monday, April 12, 2010

April 4 (bp)

What wonderful work Kaia and her father did. This whole class has really opened my eyes to the benefits of being connected to the world. I hope to be able to lead these children when my teaching career begins. This has really inspired my to help my children to create them a blog so they can be creative and communicate. At the start of this class I was so worried about being exposed internationally. I didn't want negative results and had the same if not more powerful opinion about my own children being on the Internet. Now that its getting closer to the end of this class I can truly say my opinion has done a 180. I can't believe I have been holding my children back. I think this summer I am going to do a project with them and teach them how to create and manage their blogs. Thanks for the inspiration. I know my children will thank you.

2 comments:

  1. I too want to do a blog with my children. I, like you was very worried about letting my children get online. I have seen through Kaia and her father that it can be an educational and beneficial experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kym, I just posted a fun presentation. If you have kids you will enjoy watching it. I warn you the spelling sucks.. But its funny.

    ReplyDelete