Monday, April 12, 2010

Vote For President (April 18 bp)

In taking this course I have found that the three main ways of communicating to a mass audience is through Face Book, Blogging, and/or Twitter. Which is your favorite? Which do you choose to lead your experience in communicating through technology? Which "candidate" do you think can do the best job? Who is going to be the upstanding leader that we need in this new world?

-My vote goes to (drum role please) Twitter. I find twitter to be quicker than blogging, more substantial than face book, and most likely to lead us in learning how to use education in our classroom. So make sure who you follow on your twitter it makes a mark. :)

https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=en&formkey=dFgyOVp3OUNtRGpORXNmakk3b0MtVWc6MQ

2 comments:

  1. haha I enjoyed reading your blog! I do not know what all the fuss is about twitter?! I guess I should give it a try. Who knows I may become addicted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charla,

    I've just really found it to be a great tool for my career. You know the ol' saying its all about who you know. This is a great way to make those contacts. Whether its for a job search or an idea on how to present a lesson. Plus you can give your own ideas. Collect all the twitter contacts you can especially with the exposure during this edm calss. Twitter isn't ideal for personal communication but the other perks are there. Thanks for the comment

    ReplyDelete